What is semi-permanent makeup?
Semi-permanent makeup is a cosmetic technique in which cosmetic tattoo pigment is embedded into the dermal layer as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup.
Why choose the SofTap hand method?
With the SofTap hand method, the micropigmentation practitioner controls the amount and exact placement of pigment, producing a soft and natural-looking appearance.
Who can benefit from permanent makeup?
Why should I choose Taylor Electrolysis & Cosmetic Accents?
- Those who have thin eyebrows or bare spots in the eyebrows from over-plucking or scars.
- People who are unable to hold an eyeliner/eyebrow pencil steady.
- Individuals with improperly shaped eyebrows.
- People with poor near vision.
- Athletes who desire subtle makeup that cannot be smudged by perspiration.
Kelley Bunker-Taylor is an experienced and registered MicroPigmentation Practitioner with 10 years of experience in the industry. She creates a serene environment, making clients feel relaxed and informed throughout the entire process. Since opening her practice in 2007, Kelley has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of satisfied customers.How much do your services cost?
Please contact Kelley today at 207-667-2333 to schedule a free consultation and receive a quote for your makeup treatment.